Our facility in Desert Hot Springs, California
Our operating divisions provide science-based therapeutic solutions for veterans
• Cultivate pharmaceutical grade marijuana and production of marijuana extracts for research purposes at our 94,000 square foot facility and supply these extracts in accordance with the Company’s Bulk Manufacturing License and its suite of complementary Federal licenses and registrations.
• Will operate within the scope of three primary sales channels: sales to US based and DEA approved researchers/manufacturers, exportation to globally recognized entities that have a DEA equivalent Federal registration in their country, and internal product research and development. Collaborations to include infusing THC/CBD into formulations
• Will leverage strategic partnerships to bring therapeutic solutions to veterans and to consumers across a wider range of categories targeted at: functional food, dietary supplements, medical foods, and pharmaceuticals.
• The relationship with Bio Harvest Sciences (BHS), is the first such strategic partnership. Specifically, BHS has identified what it believes are the VA’s top priorities in addition to cannabis derived formulations.
• Collaborations to include infusing CBD into formulations
Our Registrations & Licenses
- DEA Bulk Manufacturing
- DEA Importer
- DEA Distributor
- GSA Registration & License
- DEA Analytical Lab
- CA Pharmacy Wholesale Drug Permit